- 1988: Luren sings at Sangerfest in Roseville, MN.
- 1989: Luren tours to the West Coast for the Seattle Sangerfest. Concerts are presented enroute at Lincoln, NE, Colorado Springs (Air Force Academy), Grand Junction, CO, Salt Lake City, UT, Caldwell, IL, Spokane and Leavenworth, WA, Seattle Sangerfest, Toppenish, WA, Coeur D’ Alene, ID, Helena and Glendive, MT, and Fergus Falls, MN.
- 1990: Luren sings at Sangerfest in Madison, WI. The year’s engagements include Stewartville, MN, Waukon, IA, Decorah Good Shepherd, Minneapolis (Central Lutheran), Cannon Falls and Austin (St. Olaf), MN, Hesper and Hawkeye, IA, rural Ridgeway (Madison Lutheran), with the Christmas Concert at Calmar Lutheran Church.
- 1991: Luren tours to Door County, WI. Luren sings at the memorial service at Luther’s CFL honoring the memory of King Olav. Other singing engagements include Rochester (Bethel Lutheran, with the Rochester Male Chorus), Highland Prairie and Kenyon, MN, Washington Prairie, Ridgeway (Orleans), a wedding, a 5Oth wedding anniversary, Cedar Rapids Sons of Norway, Mabel, MN, and the Christmas Concert at Postville (Presbyterian).
- 1991: Annual membership dues are raised in the fall from $30 to $40. Consensus indicates that attendance should be taken at rehearsals.
- 1992: Luren sings at Sangerfest in Sioux Falls, SD. The year’s engagements include Canoe Ridge, Decorah Lutheran, Hawkeye (Trinity), Clermont, Spencer (Grace Methodist), Amundson 50th Anniversary, ELCA Synod Assembly at Luther, and the Christmas Concert at Decorah Lutheran.
- 1993: The fourth Norway tour celebrates Luren’s 125th year. Luren is afforded the honor of singing for the King at the Palace in Oslo. Engagements for the year include a joint concert with Rochester Male Chorus at Harmony, MN (Greenfield), Big Canoe, Cresco Opera House, Decorah (Good Shepherd), Spring Grove, MN (Trinity), Postville (St. Paul), and the Christmas Concert at Hawkeye.
- 1994: 57 Luren members travel to Sioux City, IA for Sangerfest, with a concert in Paullina, IA enroute. Other singing engagements during the year include Mabel, MN (First Lutheran), Big Canoe, Luther’s CFL (with St. Olaf Viking Chorus, Luther Norsemen, Luther Concert Band, singing Randall Thompson’s “Testament of Freedom”), Spillville (St. Wenceslaus). Membership includes 65 paying and 3 lifetime members. The annual Christmas Concert is presented at the United Methodist Church in Decorah.
- 1995: Luren sings prior to the production of “Brigadoon” at “Ye Olde Gray Barn” in Spring Grove. In October Luren sings for King Harold on the steps of Bethania Church, Vesterheim.
- 1996: Luren hosts Sangerfest in Decorah in June. Concerts during the year include Lansing, Volga, and Des Moines, IA, and the annual Christmas concert at Washington Prairie.
- 1997: Engagements include Spring Grove (Trinity), West Union (Methodist), Highland (Lutheran), Clear Lake (Zion), Lanesboro, an elder-hostel, Oelwein (Zion), and the annual Christmas Concert at Ridgeway (peace). The Fair Stand profit is $6,598, and membership dues are now $60.