Section 1 – Objectives – Consistent with the Articles of Incorporation, the Society’s objectives are:
- Sponsor musical performances for the enjoyment of audiences and for charitable, religious, cultural, and educational purposes.
- Promote fellowship and harmony via music and performance.
- Cultivate music, particularly male chorus singing, and music education,
- Engender a love for the beauty within national and patriotic songs of America, Norway and other Scandinavian countries.
Section 2 – Implementation – To aid in the achievement of these objectives, the Society proposes to:
- Maintain the Luren Singing Society Chorus with a repertoire, frequent performances, and other activities.
- Perform a variety of music, including but not limited to sacred, patriotic, and Scandinavian songs.
- Support charitable, religious, educational, and cultural activities and events with chorus performances and/or contributions.
- Support the NSAA and participate in NSAA events including Sangerfest.
- Complement and support community musical activities via shared events, coordinated schedules, and open communications.